Imagine trying to solve a jigsaw puzzle, without the picture on the box...
The puzzle is a retiree’s desire to live off the income of their financial resources, and the busy professional’s desire for a work-optional lifestyle.
We have developed and refined a process that puts all the pieces of the puzzle together for our clients:
We have an extreme passion for planning and exploring creative ways we can help to improve a client's financial outcome. It's not all about investments. It's about financial efficiency, which often includes taxes and the ability to simplify things. Who knew you could simplify taxes?
The mere thought of one's own finances, taxes, and investments can be a major pain-point; there is a lot to know and a lot of emotions involved. That is were success can quickly become derailed, and that's where we come in.
We take a planning approach that is certain to be adjusted as you ride the rollercoaster of life. We're here to help you design, implement, and monitor that plan along the way. Our value is to help prevent you from making irrational and emotional financial decisions that may compromise your desired goals.
1. Families who have built a net-worth of over one-million dollars through diligent saving.
2. Who are preparing for or experiencing one of life's major transitions i.e. career change, retirement, divorce, death of a loved one, sudden wealth.
3. Who value being as efficient as possible with their wealth and taxes, and realize that having a professional help guide them can free up more of their time to enjoy life!
We help clients navigate through life's toughest transitions...
We have experience in serving clients who are...
We have the flexibility to work together in a variety of ways:
1. Financial Planning: We can work with you on an on-going basis to provide financial planning that covers your life or business transitions, in addition to any ad hoc analysis and advice. We are your on call financial advisors to help you make informed decisions about your financial goals. Or, we can have a short-term engagement to help you solve a complex financial issue.
2. Investment Management: Too busy with work and the kids? Traveling and exploring new hobbies in retirement? Rather than dedicating countless hours of your valuable time learning to invest like the professionals, you can have us efficiently manage your investments based on your wants and needs.
3. Both: For those who value their time above all (or need help determining what their time is really worth), we can provide on-going financial planning and investment management. This can allow you to focus on the other important things in life such as family, career advancement, and spending your valuable time doing what you enjoy most!
If you find that we are a potential fit for you, feel free to reach out to us to start a (down to Earth) conversation.
Waddell & Reed is not affiliated with any other entities referenced. (01/21)